Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Blog Entry, by Munchkin

This is Munchkins first blog entry she is 3 years old:

My favorite things to do : "I love to go to school" , "I love to play with Rocco", "I like to play the ABCD's Game", "dancing school"
Favorite toys: "Jackson my teddy bear", "my barbie computer", "Baby Alive"
Favorite songs: "If your Happy and You Know It", "Judy's turn to Cry", and "The Monster Mash"

"oops I just tooted" (famous quote)

My favorite thing to do with Daddy: "Play Guitar Hero and Listen to Music in his truck"

My favorite thing to do with Mommy: "Play Hullabaloo and Wii Fit "

" I love mommy, daddy, Rocco, meme, papa, nonie, and pops"

My favorite T.V show is: "Scooby Doo", "Smurfs", "Olivia", and "Ghostbusters"

xoxo
Munchkin



Random Thoughts From Munchkin !

No comments: