Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She locked herself in the car yesterday.

Yes folks, you heard right, my mom locked herself in the car.

So she was picking Munchkin up from preschool yesterday. While she was getting Munchinkin into her carseat. A Mom was trying to get into her child into the car next to her. So mom gets in the back seat and shuts the door. Well I have child locks on the back doors and now she is locked in the back seat.
"Hmmmmmm I wonder if I should open the window and unlock the door" (would have been my first thought)

Nope she climbs in the front seat. The mom in the car next to her .... "Do you need some help ?"
Mom "No thank you, I'm all set now "

Yes Folks its a true story.

Oh here is another good one. She picks me up from work yesterday. There is no gas in my car.
Me " Did you not notice that there was no gas in my car "
Mom "No, I was looking at the other gauge"
Me " The one with the oil can ?"
Mom "yeah I didn't know the difference"
Me "So the one with the E and F and the old fashioned gas pump on it didn't give it away?"
"the other one has and oil can on it?" (apparently her car doesn't run on gas it runs on oil ?)
Mom "Oh" "Well I just get in the car and drive it"
Me "what ??" So you don't put gas in the car ?
Mom "no Dad does ?"
OK Sometimes I wonder if we should buy her one of those Life Line thingies.... Help I've fallen and I can't get up. (since she doesn't have a cell phone)

Help "I'm stuck because I ran out of gas"......

I don't make these things up :O)

But I love her dearly and I will miss her when she leaves on Sunday. (what am I going to write about in my blog) LOL
We have had a really good time and I'm so thankful that she got to spend this much time with Munchkin.

No comments: