Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Snow ....




So poor Hubby another New Years Eve he is either working or sleeping. So today we are getting about 8 inches of lovely white gold. Hubby will probably be working into the night tonight :O(



Munchkin and I are bringing in the New Year with Ryan Seacrest tonight. She is very excited because we are having cheesy poofs and chips and heath bar cake. I will pick up some stuff to make it feel like a real party for her.



I am going to let her take a nap and maybe she will stay up and party with me tonight.



Hopefully this will be her first Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve Party .... I love to watch the ball drop in Times Square. This was something I grew up watching with my Nonie as a kid.

Poor lady got stuck watching us brats every New Years Eve so the rents could go out.

No comments: